Join us in Jamaica
May 02 - May 07, 2023
Embark on a journey of personal leadership transformation and regenerative economics exploration through the ceremonial use of psilocybin, meditation, and holistic wellbeing practices in a supportive community of leaders.
● Learn about regenerative systems and regenerative business practices
● Experience how transformative, consciousness-expanding experiences can translate into organizational change
● Spend meaningful time with other senior conscious leaders
● Explore the neuroscience of change
● Discover the power of reflective practices for self-awareness and self-regulation
● Use internal work to explore relationality: presence, trust-building, and mindful communication
● Revisit your personal vision, values, and leadership journey
Held at a charming restored property* outside of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Led by expert facilitators in connection with the “Connected Leadership” study being led by Dr. Rachelle Sampson and Dr. Bennet Zelner of the University of Maryland Smith School of Business.
By application only. Program designed for executive leaders with a current leadership role within a professional organization, with decision-making authority over capital allocation, people and teams, and/or strategy, targets, missions or goals.
A magical place for a transformational experience.
Program pricing starts at $5,000.
* Please read important information about Good Hope villas here.
Preparation sessions (virtual): 2 group sessions and a 1:1 preparation session prior to retreat.
Integration sessions (virtual): 4 group sessions and a 1:1 integration session across 6 weeks post-retreat.